Monday, December 7, 2015

Blow Away Germs

While traveling on a plane, blow away germs using your vent that is usually located directly above your head.  While most planes are equipped with advanced air filters that remove 99 percent of the dust and microbes in the recycled air, but it isn't a perfect system.  If you are a frequent flyer, then your chances on catching something while traveling are increased.  As a passenger, there is something you can do to help fight that last 1 percent. By adjusting the vent to blow directly into your lap, you should create enough of an air current to knock away any infectious germs that may be floating into your personal space.   In my opinion, every little bit helps.  Keep checking back for more helpful Travel Tips from the Wanderlust Coder.

If you like this post and want to see more, follow me on my website Or if you prefer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line.